Christine Gille is a Certified Family Law Specialist. She is committed to providing excellent legal service to each client the firm represents.
Because of her background in finance, as well as her education in children's issues, she is able to effectively provide representation for high asset cases as well as those involving the difficult aspects of raising children.
Christine is an author who frequently writes on major issues in family law for lawyers and psychotherapists. She also speaks to Bar Associations and Paralegal programs on evidence issues pertaining to family law. In the last five years, she has spoken on such topics as psychotherapist privilege, evidence gathering for property issues, child move-away orders, child interviewing for minors' counsel, parenting responsibilities, and ethical financial litigation.
Christine is the current editor of "The Specialist," a journal published by and for the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists.
Attorney Gille also has the following affiliations:
- Co-Author of the chapter on psychotherapist-patient privilege, updated annually, for Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Past assistant editor of the Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine
- Past chair of Minors at Risk Caucus for the Pasadena Bar Association
- Christine earned an 8.8 'Excellent' Avvo Rating.
Her education includes:
- BA and MBA from UCLA
- JD from Southwestern Law School